Senior Brand Executive
- Enthusiastic Team To Work With
- Interesting Upstream and Downstream Product Range
- Progressive Career Development
- Brand managers are responsible for developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability. In their essence, brand managers are focused on achieving brand business objectives in the short and long term.
- Responsible to grow the portfolio in terms of brand awareness, market share and product profitability. Other responsibilities include: Conceptualize overall marketing strategy in line with brand and company direction.
- Ownership, accountability and responsibility for durian and related downstream product segment
- Ownership of segment strategy; to ensure segment strategy is in line with company vision, company strategy plan and annual business objectives.
- Lead cross functional teams locally on segment innovation pipeline and collaborate with Regional / Global functional teams on Global / Regional brands to ensure consistent brand guidelines across communication strategy and execution.
- In leading business segments, the candidate will be required to:
Develop segment strategies across all 6P’s in line with business vision and objectives
- Align stakeholders on segment strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (trade marketing, sales, R&D and Supply Chain) to ensure that strategies are delivered on time
- Lead and manage business partners to ensure implementation that is on time and in full
- Collaborate with consumer insights team to analyze and ensure all segment strategies are insight driven and partner with consumer insights on consumer immersions
- Keep pulse on the marketplace and competitor’s through regular market visits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Comfort with CRM software.
- In-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concepts.
- A willingness to listen.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Min 3 years working experience in advertising, PR or media agency.
- Candidates with design skills are of advantage
Investors Relationship Manager
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- afe Working Environment
- Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies to grow investment portfolio of the group.
- Identify, recruit, engage, monitor and support key leaders, marketing personnel and agencies to development domestic and international investment.
- Strategic planning of all major events, training and activities to support marketing division, generating potential investors and expand reach to multiple regions.
- Strategize action plan and training to recruit and uplift productivity of new recruits.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidates to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Farm Manager (Base in Bentong)
- Set the daily distribution work for farm workers
- Supervise farm workers in order to follow standard operational procedure set up by the management
- Record the agronomic aspect of durian tree growth, spraying and fertilizing program, soil improvement, mulching and irrigation schedule.
- General farm maintenance including planting, harvesting, spraying, tilling & ploughing and replanting program.
- Supervise, monitor and enforce farm workers to apply farm SOP in Durian and fruit tree plantation.
- Supervise fertilizers & nutrient application
- Sourcing of tractor and machinery parts
- Other tasks given by management