Refund and Shipping Policy
Newleaf is a Malaysian agricultural company started by a group of professionals with extensive experience in agribusiness and plantation management. We specialize not just in the cultivation of durians, but in the exportation, trade and retail as well. Our goal is to elevate the durian industry to a whole new level and create a complete agroecosystem.
As a globally integrated plantation and management company, Newleaf is involved in full spectrum of agribusiness value chain, from upstream to downstream activities to continuous R&D. We supply a package of services designated to provide clients with agricultural solutions to improve productivity and profitability on farming enterprises.
Through joint effort on R&D with universities, stronger collaboration with government authorities, Newleaf mission is to produce quality durians and export Malaysia durians to the world. As a pioneer in durian plantation, we believe the growth in durian plantation is limitless.
Malaysia durian has gained tremendous attention from China. Durian whole fruit export is finally permitted by China in May 2019. CHINA CCTV has recognized Newleaf as Overseas Chinese Role Model Corporation in 2019.
Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the “Newleaf” will mean by Newleaf’s company, Newleaf Eco Development Sdn Bhd and the “Customer” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with Newleaf. Please read carefully and understand the following terms and conditions before using this site. By accessing the site or any part of it, you agree be bound by Newleaf Terms and Conditions.
You agree that the Newleaf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Newleaf’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Newleaf’s website without prior and separate notice.
Your continued use of the site or any part of it after the amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to Newleaf Terms and Conditions, do not access and/or use this site and/or the services.
- Registration and Account Security
- To register with Newleaf Online Store, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customers are required to register before purchasing any of our goods and services through this website. During the registration: –
- You must submit the right, complete, accurate, and up to date registration information. Failure to do will resulted our inability to provide you with the goods and services you have requested;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- Newleaf has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer must inform Newleaf Facebook page assistance immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Customers shall be liable for every order made under your login and agree to indemnify Newleaf for all claims, damages whatsoever made by third parties arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Price and Product
- Newleaf shall make every effort to ensure that all details and prices on this website are up to date.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Newleaf’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- Newleaf shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock,
- The prices charged are applicable to the date that you confirmed or placed your order.
- We are not obliged to fulfil your order if the price listed on the website is incorrect even after your order has been acknowledged by us.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Newleaf reserves the right to reject the order in the event, that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event, that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email. If we were unable to contact you or there is no reply from you within 3 working days, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognize the products only. The actual size, dimension and color of the products may differ.
- Online Order
- Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via http://swiftletfortune.com, you will then be shown (on the online store) the charges you must pay (including any applicable taxes, fees, and shipping cost). All transaction must be conducted in Ringgit Malaysia only.
- Delivery costs will be charges in addition where applicable; such as additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final total’.
- Customers shall pay for the order in full at the time of order by providing us with your credit card or debit account details from a company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. However, it is subject to bank availability, all debit card and credit card information are protected by industry leading encryption standards. The credit card or debit account must have sufficient funds available to complete the transaction.
- Payment Terms
- We accept all payment by Visa, MasterCard and Online Transfer, subject to bank availability. Newleaf shall not be liable for any credit card or debit card
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- To provide secure online commerce transactions we employ Internet’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card or bank account issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- Newleaf reserves the right to change the payment terms of any order without prior notice.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- Delivery of goods
- Newleaf shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified which keyed in by you on the order form. However, we will not be liable to you for loss you or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your Order or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in Order.
- Your order will be delivered to you via courier Service Company or driver(s) appointed by us. We aim to deliver within the timeframe indicated below, but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be held responsible if the goods delivery time and process is delayed even after the delivery date has been quoted.
- Newleaf may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. In this case, we will notify you and return payment that you have made. The refund will be credited to the Customer’s credit, debit card or bank account within a certain amount of days and subject to your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our Newleaf Facebook page assistance.
- Refund Policy
No Obligation to Refund or Exchange
- We reserve the right not to accept any requests for a return or exchange and retain the discretion not to provide a reason for our decision.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, we reserve the right to decline the return requests, for any of the following reasons: –
- The product(s) is not returned in satisfactory condition in its original packaging; or
- The Product(s) has been opened, used or otherwise tampered with to the extent that it is no longer in a saleable condition.
Personal Data Collection
The Personal Data may include information concerning your name, contact details, nationality, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, payment information (credit card numbers, expiry dates and CVV code), company name (if applicable), and your user shopping behaviors; and any other personally identifiable information.
Personal Data that you provide will be used and otherwise processed by us for the following purposes in various ways, including to:
- Processing your purchase or a third party’s purchase of Newleaf’s products and/or services (whether online or offline) where you are named as the recipient of the same.
- For Newleaf’s user or customer relationship management procedures to monitor, improve user experience, personalization and to expand our Site or/and services;
- To provide you with any particular service or product offered by us, updates and other information relating to the Site for marketing and promotional purposes.
- For our internal record keeping;
- Collection of payments from you;
- For the issuance of customer vouchers and/or administer any customer benefits; and
- For purposes relating to any of the above.
For further information regarding use of this Site, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Address: Suite E-7-1, Plaza Mont Kiara 2, Jalan Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Website: www.newleaf.com.my
- Telephone: +603-62016336
- Email: email@example.com